- Published on Sunday, 22 January 2012 00:24
We are excited that you have made your way to CAAmerica.org. Please return in the coming weeks as more content is added, including photos, videos, and exciting legislative news from Washington, DC. Want to join the CAA newsletter? Sign up today!
Christian Alliance of America is a public policy, voter education grassroots organization representing Christian interests before the U.S. Congress and state legislatures. The Christian Alliance of America advocates for pro-life, pro-family, religious liberty, First Amendment issues and produces nonpartisan educational voter guides which can be distributed in churches.
Christian Alliance of America Mission:
- To inform Christians about timely issues and pending legislation
- To speak for truth and morality in the public arena
- To educate voters through voter guides, score cards, and candidate forums
- To train Christian leaders for effective social and political action
- To defend the legal rights of Christians against an ever-growing anti-Christian bias
"In a nation such as this where the people choose their leaders, if the Congress be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption."
- President James Garfield
"...God cannot sustain this free and blessed country, which we love and pray for, unless the Church will take a right ground. Politics are a part of religion in a country such as this, and Christians must do their duty to the country as a part of their duty to God. God will bless or curse this country in accordance to the course Christians take in politics."
- Charles Finney
Christian Alliance of America is a 501(c)4 tax exempt non-profit organization. Because we engage in lobbying for pro-life, pro-family legislation, contributions to Christian Alliance of America are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Individual, corporate and PAC contributions are welcome. Support CAA